Light-Curing tray plates
For the fabrication of individual and functional impression trays.
The material is also indicated for producing base plates for
wax-ups and for bite templates.
The sheets are a anatomically shaped and vestibular enlarged for better use on
moulds of dentate jaws. The design and the handling characteristics make the
sheet suitable for the upper as well as the lower jaw.
The material can be cured with halogen and UV. Once cured properly the
material is dimensional stable.
· high molecular acrylate with inorganic filler / easy manipulating
before – dimensional stable after curing
· only one sheet model for upper and lower / less stock needed
· pink / blue opaque colour
· curing in 3 – 5 minutes with halogen or UV
· light curing / cures on demand
· 3 years shelf life
· 50 sheets per package
· individual impression trays
· functional impression trays
· base plates for wax-ups
· bite templates
Order no. DH 000 301 NB 814 pink, 50 pieces per package
Order no. DH 000 303 NB 814 blue, 50 pieces per package